Other Personal Health Service Programs
Rx Card May Help Keep Your Prescription Costs Down
- A FREE prescription savings card for individuals and families without prescription drug coverage
- Most cardholders save 25%-40% on over 275 brand-name, medicines and products
- Medicines for allergies, asthma, diabetes, ADHD, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and many other conditions are included.
- Instant savings on a wide range of generic drugs as well
- Not eligible for Medicare
- Have no public or private prescription drug coverage
- Household income equal to or less than:
Legal resident of the US or Puerto Rico
- $30,000 for a single person
- $40,000 for a family of two
- $50,000 for a family of three
- $60,000 for a family of four
- $70,000 for a family of five
Families of six or more and residents of Alaska and Hawaii should contact Together Rx Access at 1-800-250-2864 for household information.
If you have any questions or need additional information please contact
us. We'll be glad to help.